Our annual pilgrimage to Le Mans has been taking place for over a decade and is the highlight of our event calendar. Hundreds of PistonHeads members travel with us and our longstanding partner 1st Tickets to the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans every year and the biannual Le Mans Classic.
Our travel packages for our secure private campsites can be tailored to your requirements but both events enjoy the same benefits, including but not limited to:
- General admission to the race
- Up to five-day return Channel crossings available
- Pre-allocated camping pitches
- Cooked meals during your stay (three full English breakfasts and three evening meals)
- Large marquee with cash bar with live TV coverage of the race
- Private toilets and warm showers
- Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend
- Free Wi-Fi access and charging points
- Options for pre-erected tents, inflatable mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows and more
Our large secure site is in the heart of Bleu Nord, which is just a few minutes walk from the circuit and grandstands. Public camping is also available if you’re after a no frills experience. If you'd rather stay somewhere else around the circuit or prefer to source your own accommodation, 1st Tickets can still help with their ‘ticket only’ and ‘ticket & travel’ packages.
1st Tickets are an ACO appointed official agent based in the UK. You can book with confidence as 1st Tickets is a member of ABTA & ABTOT.
If you’re looking for advice or simply want to join the conversation, head over to our Le Mans forum here.
We organise gatherings for all PistonHeads members while we’re out in France irrelevant of where you’re staying, so keep an eye out in our Le Mans forum for details on those too. See you there!
1 / 9