Red Tesla Model X reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- The Model X can reach a top speed from 130mph to an electronically limited 163mph, depending on the version.
- A new Model X starts at about £80,000. You can find great used examples on PistonHeads starting at £55,000, with low mileage examples fetching £60,000+.
- The factory reported range is 348 miles for the Long Range Plus & 340 miles for the Performance. Earlier versions of the Model X have a range of 200 - 325 miles.
- Engine: dual-motor AWD, ranging from 193 - 375kW each.
- Power: 518 - 721hp.
- Torque: 487lb-ft.
- 0-60: 2.6 - 4.6sec.
- The Model X is an SUV with a hatchback-style rear end.
- The Model X qualifies for the UK EV plug-in vehicle grant, no ULEZ fees, & more.